Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Welcome to MissAlyBelle! First Post: What's in my bag? (Coach Madison)


Why hello there! I contemplated doing up the typical "Welcome to my blog, let me introduce myself" post, but those are always a little awkward, so I thought I would just jump right in!

So being a brand new blogger (Well, besides the embarrassing "blogs" and websites I had back in the day- think early 2000's, when I was a young teen just discovering that part of the internet...) I thought I would start with a post that I happen to enjoy reading on other blogs, and watching on my favorite youtube channels. The "What's in my bag" post! 

Ta-da! 



I've had this bag for a couple years now, and I'm still just as in love with it! I took a few photos of it tonight, but it looked like it was shaped funny no matter what I did. I couldn't capture it's true beauty and it made me sad! So to give you a better idea of what it actually looks like...
 
What's inside: MAC: Studio Fix Powder C6 | Excel White Gum | Coach Wallet | Viva La Juicy Perfume | Soap & Glory Hand Food | Bath & Body Works Makeup bag | BBW Anti Bacterial | Revlon Lip Butter - Sugar Plum | MAC Lipstick - Plumful  | BBW Ice Cream Mirror | Sephora Mini Hair Brush 

Not Shown: Sephora Mini Palette (In makeup bag) | Personal Items in Zippered Pouch (For obvious reasons...)  


So there you have it! 

Any ideas for posts feel free to share, or if you yourself have a beauty/fashion/lifestyle blog, please please share it with me! I'm new and I love new friends!

Orrrr you know, you can always tweet me as well! I recently made a new public twitter account for this blog; twitter.com/missalybelle, as well as my personal account twitter.com/superalyxo that you can add me to as well.

Stay tuned new friends, I would LOVE to get this place all prettied up for your viewing pleasure, as well as lots of fun posts that I can't wait to write! 

1 comments:

  1. Love the Coach ocelot print. I have a iPhone case in the same print and it is always my favorite to use! I adore these types of posts, because I'm a nosy you-know-what. I need to do an updated one soon! Loooooove Viva La Juicy and Hand Food. :) Congrats on your first post!

    ReplyDelete