Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Early Birthday Presents! Featuring LORAC & Sephora

I am one spoiled girl! 

Technically, my birthday isn't until December 26th (Yes, the day after Christmas), but my lovely boyfriend who knows me oh so well decided to spoil me this year & ordered me some goodies from Sephora that I've really been wanting. (I may have dropped a couple hints, hehe) And I get to play with it super early! Yay!

The goodies I was spoiled with today:


Belle is excited!

My precious! The LORAC PRO palette  SO excited to use this! I swatched the colors tonight, and they go on like butter, and the colors are so perfect! Obsessed already! 

The rest: Sephora nail polish set, and a bunch of sample goodies that came in the cute little Sephora makeup bag! I can't wait to test everything out!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous December! 

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! Nice stuff! The palette reminds me of the Naked (1) palette! Similar-ish colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Pro palette! I want it so badly, but I keep putting it off and off. I know I don't need another neutral palette, but it's just soooo pretty! I bet you're loving it! Sucks to have a birthday right after Christmas, but at least you can take advantage of the Boxing Day sales! :)

    ReplyDelete